جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

حصري ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الإثنين مارس 07, 2011 12:09 pm

يُؤتِي الْحِكْمَةَ مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَن يُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِيَ خَيْراً كَثِيراً وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلاَّ أُوْلُواْ الأَلْبَابِ.
    Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust

Trust is the essence of all relationships, be it husband and wife, parents and kids or boss and employee. Trust is what binds people together, as it evolves the suspension of disbelief that one person might have for another person or idea. Trust surpasses all, contains all and forgives all and makes the existence of all.i
    There are several quotes and sayings on trust that help in developing the attitude of trust in a person.i
    These quotes are the creative explanation of the in-depth meaning of the word ‘trust’. While some quotes convey the importance of trust in a relationship, there are others that reflect the life experiences of the people, who realized the importance of this 5-letter word, the hard way.i
    This article provides you with the best quotes and sayings on trust for you to get inspired.
    x
    Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust

One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.x
    E.M. Forster
    I think we may safely trust a good deal more than we do.i
    Henry David Thoreau
    If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.x
    Abraham Lincoln
    Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.x
    Agatha Christie
    The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.i
    Henry L. Stimson
    We're all born brave, trusting, and greedy, and most of us remain greedy.x
    Mignon McLaughlin
    Many people say that government is necessary because some men cannot be trusted to look after themselves, but anarchists say that government is harmful because no men can be trusted to look after anyone else.i
    Nicolas Walter
    Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence.x
    Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear.
    William E. Gladstone

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Famous Quotations & Sayings On Trust Yl99a3co

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 3:10 pm