جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

Quotes By Mother Teresa..for the love of God.i

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Quotes By Mother Teresa..for the love of God.i 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

مميز Quotes By Mother Teresa..for the love of God.i

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 12:26 am

Quotes By Mother Teresa

Quotes have a mystic quality to them and convey the message quite explicitly to the people.Quotations can be categorized into a various types depending on the subject.i
    From inspiring us to even making us laugh quotes are very popular ways of expression and learning them in a different language can be all the more fun.i

-------------------
    Quotes By Mother Teresa

Mother Teresa is an Indian citizen,..In her life Mother Teresa was famous not only for her work but also for quotations and sayings,some of which are quite popular and listed here.i
    --------------
    Let us touch the dying,the poor,the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.i
    -------------------
    Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.i
    ---------------------
    The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.i
    -----------------------
    I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money.No,I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds;yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.i
    ---------------------
    Being unwanted,unloved,uncared for,forgotten by everybody,I think that is a much greater hunger,a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.i
    ------------------------------------------
    Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best.i

عدل سابقا من قبل In The Zone في الجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 12:31 am عدل 1 مرات
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Quotes By Mother Teresa..for the love of God.i 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

مميز مسيرة العظام هي بمثابة الجذوة التي توقد الضمائر في النفوس.

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 12:29 am

و من هنا ندرك بان مسيرة العظام هي بمثابة الجذوة التي توقد الضمائر في النفوس،فضلا عن كونها تعد مدرسة لكل الاحرار و الشرفاء في كل العالم و في كل العصور،من دون ان تستظل بنور الشمس فهي كالصباح عندما يطفىء الليل بنوره ليستمد منه كل عشاق الحرية اريج التفاعل الانساني المعبر عن الآخر.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 6:22 am