جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

2 مشترك

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

مميز ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الأربعاء مارس 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

The two cities of Norwich and Norfolk decided to become friends and built a bridge across the river Wensum, called the “Novi Sad Friendship Swing Bridge” connecting the two cities. When two cities that are apart can join their hands for a good deed, why not two people?i
    Friendship is one of the best and most cherished relationships one can have.i
    It is not just a mere feeling; it is about sharing everything from opinions, hopes,i aspirations, support, sadness and happiness. Friendship is a cherishing memory,i which can be remembered and relived each day. Being a good friend requires a lot of mutual understanding and a strong unconditional love towards the other.i
    When such a friendship with strong mutual love and understanding breaks, then both suffer terrible heartbreaks and trauma.i
    Here are a few sad friendship quotes which you can read to bring back those cherished moments if you are undergoing such a situation.x
    Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.x
    Kahlil Gibran
    When you part from your friend, you grieve not. For that which you love in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is cleaner from the plain.x
    Kahlil Gibran
    Being over seventy is like being engaged in a war. All our friends are going or gone and we survive amongst the dead and the dying as on a battlefield.x
    Muriel Spark
    The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.x
    Anonymous
    My best friend...I feel like I've lost him forever and he was like my touchstone.x
    Reality Bites
    Friendship is but a name; fidelity but an empty name. Ovid
    For so long my heart ached for friends...true friends...who I could laugh with and cry with, and who, through thick and thin, would always stick by me. And I have learned through experiences that these types of friends are hard to come by. And when you find them, you have to hold on and never let go, because you will never again find friends as true as the.x
    Anonymous
    There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people.i
    It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
    x
    Lord Buddha

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings 612
    NEWMAN
    NEWMAN
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings A58b17c0a34ebb463bcd5293df122f32
    عدد المساهمات : 207
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/01/2011
    الموقع : Maroc

مميز رد: ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف NEWMAN الثلاثاء مارس 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Anonymous

thank you brother
    well done

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

مميز رد: ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓►Sad Friendship Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الإثنين مايو 23, 2011 10:33 am

NEWMAN كتب:
    Anonymous

thank you brother
    well done

that's right
    love is a losing game