جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

2 مشترك

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

هام ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الخميس مارس 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Goal Setting Quotes

Ever thought how would a ship without rudder survive in the stormy sea?i
    Isn’t a shipwreck inevitable?i

It is the same with our lives. Leading an aim-less life can lead to intense loss and suffering.i
    It is important, therefore, for each of us to set up a goal in life, to rise every morning with the enthusiasm to strive towards our chosen task and march upwards and onwards.i

Our energies should be conjured up to achieve what we have thought for ourselves.i
    This article contains a list of goal-setting quotations for you to be inspired and get started to make your life full of purpose and meaning.
    x
    Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings

The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.x
    Earl Nightingale
    A goal properly set is halfway reached.x
    Abraham Lincoln
    For me, goals are my road map to the life I want. They have helped me accomplish things I once thought were impossible.i
    Catherine Pulsifer
    Goal setting is the core of existence that defines life.i
    Joanne Bonomi
    You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.i
    Steve Garvey
    Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything.x
    Scott Reed
    Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.x
    Helmut Schmidt
    Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life.x
    Harvey Mackay
    Focus on your potential instead of your limitations.x
    Alan Loy McGinnis
    One of the amazing things we have been given as humans is the unquenchable desire to have dreams of a better life, and the ability to establish goals to live out those dreams.i
    - Jim Rohn
    Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire.x
    Dale Carnegie
    There are those who travel and those who are going somewhere. They are different and yet they are the same. The success has this over his rivals: He knows where he is going.x
    Mark Caine
    Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us.They are essential to really keep us alive.x
    Bill Copeland
    The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.x
    Benjamin Mays

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings 1580912298
    NEWMAN
    NEWMAN
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings A58b17c0a34ebb463bcd5293df122f32
    عدد المساهمات : 207
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/01/2011
    الموقع : Maroc

هام رد: ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف NEWMAN السبت مارس 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life.x
    Harvey Mackay
    thanks a lot brother
    it's a great work

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

هام رد: ▓◄ Only Quotes.1 ▓► Goal Setting Quotations & Sayings

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت سبتمبر 24, 2011 7:11 pm

NEWMAN كتب:
    Harvey Mackay
    thanks a lot brother
    it's a great work

most welcome friend

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 7:40 am