جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

ܓ●◄ Why learn the French language ?i ►.

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

ܓ●◄ Why learn the French language ?i ►. 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

رأي ܓ●◄ Why learn the French language ?i ►.

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الخميس مارس 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Why learn the French language ?i
    .------.-----.------.-------.----.----.
    The French language is spoken in many countries and on all the continents, not just in France; but from Canada to Belgium to Switzerland, Madagascar, Vietnam to the Pacific islands; northern Africa and the Caribbean.i
    It is one of the rare languages where it is possible to express all emotions with precise words and vocabulary.x

Enrich your culture and open new doors of communication. When you learn a foreign language, you will also gain knowledge of the culture, geography, history and daily life.x

Learning a second language is very important for your future employment and career opportunities. Most companies will increase the salaries for French speakers.x

ܓ●◄ Why learn the French language ?i ►. 1485235624

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد أبريل 28, 2024 3:14 pm