جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

Soccer Quotes..Every single day I wake up and commit to myself to becoming a better player.i

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Soccer Quotes..Every single day I wake up and commit to myself to becoming a better player.i 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

هام Soccer Quotes..Every single day I wake up and commit to myself to becoming a better player.i

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الثلاثاء يونيو 12, 2012 12:34 am

Soccer Quotes

Soccer or football is one of the most popular sports in the world.This high action-packed game has an ancient history that dates back to almost 3000 years.The game is played between two teams where each team consists of eleven players,one of whom is the goalkeeper.i
    The main aim of the game is to score majority of the goals.At the end of the match,the team that scores the maximum number of goals is declared the winner. Characteristically,a football match is played in two halves,each half lasting for 45 minutes.i
    Be it kids or adults,soccer is played and loved by people of all ages.Football or soccer is also considered as a part of national heritage in many countries.i
    If you are a soccer fan,then here is a list of soccer quotes from some of soccer’s most legendary figures.i
    Read and enjoy!i

Football Quotes

The person that said winning isn't everything,never won anything.i

Mia Hamm
    Every single day I wake up and commit to myself to becoming a better player.i

Mia Hamm
    If a team wants to intimidate you physically and you let them,they've won.i

Mia Hamm
    I am a member of a team,and I rely on the team,I defer to it and sacrifice for it,because the team,not the individual,is the ultimate champion.i

Mia Hamm
    Failure happens all the time.It happens every day in practice.What makes you better is how you react to it.i

Mia Hamm

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.I'm very disappointed with that attitude.I can assure you it is much,much more important than that.i

Bill Shankly
    Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves.Well,if this is slavery,give me a life sentence.i

Bobby Charlton
    I loathed the game,and since I could see no pleasure or usefulness in it,it was very difficult for me to show courage at it.Football,it seemed to me,is not really played for the pleasure of kicking a ball about,but is a species of fighting.i

George Orwell
    In Latin America the border between soccer and politics is vague.There is a long list of governments that have fallen or been overthrown after the defeat of the national team.i

Luis Suarez
    Fail to prepare,prepare to fail.i

Roy Keane
    The goalkeeper is the jewel in the crown and getting at him should be almost impossible.It's the biggest sin in football to make him do any work.i

George Graham
    In football everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team.i

Jean Paul Sartre
    Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen;soccer is a gentlemen's game played by beasts;football is a beastly game played by beasts.i

Henry Blaha
    Italians can't win the game against you,but you can lose the game against the Italians.i

Johan Cryuff

If you are first you are first.If you are second, you are nothing.i

Bill Shankly
    Don’t forget to share these popular football quotes with your buddies as well!i

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 17, 2024 7:40 am