جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance..IDEA

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance..IDEA 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

جديد The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance..IDEA

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الجمعة نوفمبر 16, 2012 3:41 pm

What is International IDEA?i

The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA) is an intergovernmental organization with a mission to support sustainable democracy worldwide.i

The objectives of the Institute are to support stronger democratic institutions and processes,and more sustainable,effective and legitimate democracy.i

International IDEA is the only global intergovernmental organization with the sole mandate of supporting democracy;IDEA’s vision is to be the primary global actor in sharing comparative knowledge and experience in support of democracy.i
    What does International IDEA do?i
    International IDEA produces comparative knowledge in its key areas of expertise: electoral processes, constitution building, political participation and representation,and democracy and development,as well as on democracy as it relates to gender,diversity,and conflict and security.i

IDEA brings this knowledge to national and local actors who are working for democratic reform,and facilitates dialogue in support of democratic change.i
    In its work,IDEA aims for:i

Increased capacity,legitimacy and credibility of democracy
    More inclusive participation and accountable representation
    More effective and legitimate democracy cooperation
    How does International IDEA work?i
    Because democracy grows from within societies,it is constantly evolving.There is no single and universally applicable model of democracy;the critical choices are best made,and the quality of democracy best gauged,by the citizens themselves.IDEA’s work reflects this;the Institute’s work is organized at global,regional and country level,focusing on the citizen as the driver of change.i

IDEA’s work is non-prescriptive and IDEA takes an impartial and collaborative approach to democracy cooperation;emphasizing diversity in democracy, equal political participation,representation of women and men in politics and decision making,and helping to enhance the political will required for change.i

The Institute brings together a wide range of political entities and opinion leaders.By convening seminars,conferences and capacity building workshops,IDEA facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experience at global,regional and national levels.i
    Where does International IDEA work?i
    International IDEA works worldwide.Based in Stockholm,Sweden,the Institute has offices in the Africa,Asia and the Pacific,Latin America and the Caribbean,and West Asia and North Africa regions.i

International IDEA is a Permanent Observer to the United Nations.i

International IDEA

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 2:51 pm