جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

صحيفة كومرسانت الروسية...Kommersant

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

صحيفة كومرسانت الروسية...Kommersant 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

تسلية صحيفة كومرسانت الروسية...Kommersant

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Kommersant
    From Wikipedia,the free encyclopedia

Kommersant (Russian: Коммерса́нтъ,IPA:[kəmʲɪrˈsant],The Businessman,often shortened to Ъ) is a nationally distributed daily newspaper published in Russia mostly devoted to politics and business.As of 2005,the circulation was 131,000.i

The newspaper was initially published in 1909,and it was closed down following the Bolshevik seizure of power and the introduction of censorship in 1917.i

In 1990,with the onset of press freedom in Russia,Kommersant was re-established under the ownership of businessman and publicist Vladimir Yakovlev.i

To make the point that the publication had outlasted the Soviet regime,"Kommersant" is spelled in Russian with a terminal hard sign (ъ) – a letter that is silent at the end of a word in modern Russian,and was thus abolished by the post-revolution Russian spelling reform.This is played up in the Kommersant logo,which features a script hard sign at the end of somewhat more formal font.i

In 1997,autos-to-Aeroflot mogul Boris Berezovsky – a member of the former President Boris Yeltsin's 'family'– bought the Kommersant publishing house,which included Kommersant-daily,two serious weekly magazines (the political Kommersant-vlast (literally 'Power') and the financial Kommersant-dengi ('Money') – as well as entertainment magazines Domovoi and Avtopilot and Molotok,a teen magazine,which later incurred the authorities' wrath.i

Berezovsky sacked Kommersant's director-general,Andrei Vassiliev,and editor-in-chief,Alexander Stukalin,on 14 July 2005 in a move widely seen as preparation for the 2008 Russian presidential elections.i

In January 2005,Kommersant published blank pages as a protest at a court ruling ordering it to publish a denial of a story about a crisis at Alfa Bank.The sole article in the paper was this one,published upside down,on the front page.i
    The headline of the article was "Full Plaintiff" (полный истец) which has little meaning,but rhymes with a Russian swear word,meaning "complete disaster" (полный пиздец).The English version of the article was headed "Alfa-d Up".i

Berezovsky sold the Kommersant publishing house to an old friend and business partner,Georgian fruit canner and opposition television station owner Badri Patarkatsishvili,who was already chairman of the Kommersant company's board.In August 2006,Patarkatsishvili sold his 100% stake in the Kommersant publishing house to Alisher Usmanov,head of Gazprom's Gazprominvestholding subsidiary.i

After clashing with Usmanov,Kommersant editor-in-chief Vladislav Borodulin quit. "[Borodulin’s] decision to resign wasn't forced,but evidently they expressed different views on how the publishing house should be developed," said the group's commercial director.Andrei Vasilyev,appointed for a second stint at the helm of the daily – after a long run from 1999 to 2005– said Kommersant-daily had no intention of following any imposed policy,and added that the edition would carry articles that might not please the owner.i

As of 9 December 2008 no new articles have been added to the English version of the website.Since February 2009 Kommersant newspaper is printed and distributed in the United Kingdom.i

Kommersant

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 11:50 am