جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

وكالة انباء انترفاكس الروسية...Interfax Information Services Group

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

وكالة انباء انترفاكس الروسية...Interfax Information Services Group 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

هام وكالة انباء انترفاكس الروسية...Interfax Information Services Group

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الخميس يوليو 19, 2012 6:28 pm

About Interfax
    Interfax Information Services Group provides news and other information products that are essential for decision-makers in politics and business.i
    Interfax has thousands of clients throughout the world,including leading Russian and foreign media groups,state and government organizations,major banks,corporations, investment companies and funds.i
    Overview
    Interfax Group is a leading provider of critical information on Russia,China and emerging markets of Eurasia, serving the diverse needs of investors,corporations, financial professionals and the media.Interfax provides about 100 specialized information services,supplying weekly and daily intelligence reports with industry analysis,business information,real-time news,market data and ratings and credit reports.The leader in the CIS, the Interfax Group has a global operational network, with over 1000 staff daily turning out over 3000 stories from over 70 bureaus worldwide.i
    Sectors Covered
    Banking & finance,oil & gas,energy,power,mining & metals,food & agriculture, pharmaceutical & health sciences,telecoms media technology (TMT),Insurance,in addition to many other sectors.i
    Products/ what you get/ how you get it!i
    Our news is packaged into weekly,daily and real-time reports,bought by subscription.This can either be delivered direct to your Inbox,or you can login to your subscription via our website to read your report(s) online,from wherever you are,together with various other online benefits from the site such as free news headlines.Clients can also receive an email alert as a reminder when the new issue is ready.This also serves as a hyperlink to your subscription.i

Interfax

وكالة أنباء أنترفاكس

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 1:39 pm