جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

هام Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Syria: car bomb shakes Damascus near headquarters of ruling party
    Saturday 23 February 2013
    Telegraph

تغطية خاصة و مستمرة و تحديث يومي للأخبار.
    خاص جوهرة تيسمسيلت.

Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war

More than 50 were killed and 200 wounded in a car bombing in the centre of Syria's embattled capital Damascus in one of the worst attacks in the capital since the start of the civil war.i
    Television footage showed body parts and charred corpses lying in the street in Mazraa after the explosion.It struck near the headquarters of the ruling Baath party and the Russian embassy,but opposition activists said most of the victims were civilians,including children. There was also a school nearby.i

"There are children among the casualties and injuries as the bomb hit near Ibn Al-Atheer school,and at a time students were leaving school," an activist who was nearby,Iman Al-Huda,told The Daily Telegraph.i

The attack,which bore the hallmarks of the jihadist rebel group Jabhat al-Nusra, further highlighted the divide in the opposition.i

Jabhat al-Nusra has conducted scores of such attacks in Damascus and other cities, but this one brought immediate condemnation from the opposition Syrian National Coalition,which described it as "heinous".i

Any acts targeting civilians with murder or human rights violations are criminal acts that must be condemned,regardless of the perpetrator or the justification,a statement said.i

With the regime also launching indiscriminate attacks on civilian areas in Aleppo, Deraa and Deir Al-Zour in recent days,both from the air and by surface-to-surface missiles,John Kerry,the new US secretary of state,will also be under fresh pressure to strengthen American policy.i

He will begin an introductory two-week tour of the Middle East on Sunday with officials at loggerheads.i
    American media report that President Obama has vetoed requests by the State Department,the Pentagon and the CIA to allow non-jihadist rebel groups to be armed, but analysts and arms experts claim that new weaponry is being supplied in any case.i
    Some point to a recent influx of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles from the Balkans, seen regularly on rebel videos,as evidence that somehow the policy on the ground has already changed,and that US allies such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been encouraged to infiltrate arms.i

The centre of Damascus, which remains solidly in regime hands,is currently under fierce attack from rebel positions in the north,east and south,with one advance reaching within a mile of the historic Old City,one of the oldest continuously occupied settlements on earth.i

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Thursday's attack,but Jabhat al-Nusra,which America has proscribed as a terrorist group for its alleged ties to al-Qaeda in Iraq, has admitted to at least seven similar bombings this month alone in the city.i
    The Syrian foreign ministry blamed the bombing on "terrorist" groups linked to al-Qaeda,"that receive financial and logistic help from abroad".i

Figures for the number of dead ranged from 53 to 59.The latter figure would make it the deadliest attack in Damascus since the start of the uprising two years ago.i

Among the injured was Nayef Hawatmeh,head of the Palestinian splinter group,the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine.i

Immediately after the attack,four more missiles hit the city,and eight people were killed by a car bomb in the suburb of Barzah.i

Some opposition activists claimed that to get through government checkpoints to the city centre the bombers must have been backed by the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.i

Musab Abu Qatada,head of the rebel Damascus Military Council,said: "The bombing in Al-Mazraa was committed by the regime to cover its crimes,to provide a justification that his crimes are a response to the 'terrorists and extremists'.But the truth is that there is no terrorist or extremist except this criminal regime."i

He said that the missile attacks were in "retaliation" and hit the headquarters of the army general staff.i

By Richard Spencer,Magdy Samaan in Cairo
    6:16PM GMT 21 Feb 2013
    A car bomb exploded at a security checkpoint near the headquarters of the ruling Baath party in the heart of the Syrian capital,leaving smashed cars scattered across a main thoroughfare and killing at least 31 people,according to opposition activist and state media.i
    Picture: SANA/AFP/Getty Images

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Carry-body_2488189k

car bomb shakes Damascus near headquarters of ruling party

عدل سابقا من قبل In The Zone في السبت فبراير 23, 2013 5:34 pm عدل 5 مرات
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g

هام رد: Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 1:59 pm

The bomb attack came amid a string of attacks inside the capital.A blast shook another Damascus area and mortars rounds fell near the Syrian Army General Command,the third such attack in Damascus in as many days.i
    Picture: REUTERS/Sana

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Bomb-crater_2488186k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:02 pm

For months,rebels have been trying to bring their fight to topple President Bashar Assad into the capital,but have managed little more than brief incursions and frequent skirmishes in outlying neighbourhoods. The latest bombings and the recent mortar attacks suggest they may be shifting to guerrilla tactics to destabilise the seat of Assad's power.i

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Burnt-out-cars_2488200k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:05 pm

The most deadly attack struck a main street on the edge of the capital's central Mazraa neighbourhood,near the headquarters of Assad's Baath party and the Russian Embassy,as well as a mosque,a hospital and a school.i
    Picture: EPA/SANA

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war School-bags_2488183k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Witnesses at the scene said a car had exploded at a security checkpoint between the Russian Embassy and the central headquarters of the ruling party."It was huge. Everything in the shop turned upside down," one local resident said.i
    He said three of his employees were injured by flying glass that killed a young girl who was walking by when the blast hit."I pulled her inside the shop but she was almost gone.We couldn't save her.She was hit in the stomach and head," he said,speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution for speaking with foreign media.i
    Picture: SANA/AP

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Smoke-distant_2488202k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Ambulances rushed to the scene of the blast,which shattered windows and sent up a huge cloud of smoke visible throughout much of the city.i
    Picture: ZUMA / Rex Features

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Blast-smoke_2488180k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:15 pm

The Britain-based activist group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said at least 31 people were killed,most of them civilians.i
    Some members of the Syrian security forces were also killed,it said.i
    Syrian state TV called it a "terrorist" attack by a suicide bomber.It said at least 35 people were killed and more than 200 wounded.i

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Body-covered_2488190k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Vehicles burn close to the site of a large explosion in the Syrian capital Damascus
    Picture: EPA/SANA

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Burning-cars-squar_2488204k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Wounded Syrians crouch after a powerful car bomb exploded near the headquarters of Syria's ruling Baath party

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war People-croching_2488198k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:23 pm

A Syrian fire fighter extinguishes burning cars after a huge explosion that shook central Damascus

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Firefighter_2488194k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:26 pm

A burnt-out car is seen after a powerful car bomb exploded near the headquarters of Syria's ruling Baath party in the centre of Damascus

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Whitened-car_2488188k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:28 pm

This photo released by SANA shows an injured man lying on the ground after a huge explosion that shook central Damascus

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Man-looking-on_2488184k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone السبت فبراير 23, 2013 2:31 pm

This photo released by the Syrian official news agency shows first responders working after a huge explosion that shook Damascus, near the headquarters of the ruling Baath party and the Russian Embassy

Syria: Damascus bomb one of deadliest of Syrian civil war Firefighters_2488185k
    In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2013 2:05 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 4:19 pm