جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

The Wilson Quarterly...it covers a wide range of topics,from science policy and literature to foreign affairs

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

The Wilson Quarterly...it  covers a wide range of topics,from science policy and literature to foreign affairs 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

جديد The Wilson Quarterly...it covers a wide range of topics,from science policy and literature to foreign affairs

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الجمعة أكتوبر 19, 2012 1:06 pm

The Wilson Quarterly

The Wilson Quarterly is a magazine published by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington,D.C.The magazine was founded in 1976 by Peter Braestrup and James H.Billington.i
    The Quarterly is noted for its nonpartisan,nonideological approach to current issues,with articles written from various perspectives.i
    Designed to make the research and debates of scholars and intellectuals accessible to a general audience,it covers a wide range of topics,from science policy and literature to foreign affairs.i
    Digital Format
    In 2012,the Wilson Quarterly changed to a digital-only publishing model.The Summer 2012 (Volume 36,No. 3) issue was the last to be printed.i
    Subsequently,all issues would be made available electronically.Existing print subscribers were not transferred to the new digital subscription model,but rather were transferred to Pacific Standard subscriptions.i

From Wikipedia,the free encyclopedia

The Wilson Quarterly

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 12:00 pm