جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

Israel Policy Forum..that works for a negotiated two state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

Israel Policy Forum..that works for a negotiated two state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict 7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

جديد Israel Policy Forum..that works for a negotiated two state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الجمعة أكتوبر 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Israel Policy Forum
    Israel Policy Forum is a non-profit,non-partisan organization that provides resources and advocacy for a strong,Jewish and democratic state at peace with its neighbors.i
    IPF convenes forums and publishes commentary and analysis that promote pragmatic strategies for achieving regional peace and security. IPF mobilizes policy experts and community leaders to build support for those ideas in the U.S.and Israel.i

From Wikipedia,the free encyclopedia
    The Israel Policy Forum (IPF) is a New York,NY based American Jewish organization that works for a negotiated two state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict though advocacy,education and policy research.i
    The organization lobbies American policymakers in support of this goal and writes opinion pieces that have appeared in many Jewish and non-Jewish newspapers.It was founded in 1993.i

The organization's president is Peter Joseph and its chair is Larry Zicklin.i
    Its U.S. Advisory Council includes Thomas A.Dine,Marshall Breger and former Ambassadors Edward S.Walker,Jr.and Robert Pelletreau.Its Israel Advisory Council includes Ambassador Shimon Shamir,Gen.(Ret.)Iftach Spector and Yoram Yahav.Its program director and policy analyst was David Halperin.i

The IPF has been criticized by Isi Leibler,who called them "Jews against Zion",for promoting that Israel make "unilateral concessions to the Palestinians." Members of the IPF responded that Mr.Leibler's attack was "offensive and deplorable".i
    Mission
    Israel Policy Forum’s (IPF) stated mission is to champion involved and continuous American diplomacy efforts,which it believes are imperative for reaching an overarching settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.i
    Israel Policy Forum believes that a two-state solution to the conflict will "safeguard Israel’s security and future as a Jewish and democratic state."i
    Activities
    IPF works to enhance communication and diplomatic efforts between Israeli,Arab and American leaders.IPF arranges bi-annual delegations to the Middle East in which American leaders meet with heads-of-state, diplomats,scholars and analysts throughout the region.IPF also conducts media outreach by contributing background information and op-eds[19] to major U.S.and Israeli publications.i

IPF’s team of advocates and leaders—which includes members of Jewish,philanthropic, academic and political organizations—imparts policy messages to American and international leaders.IPF also regularly holds conference calls and educational training in major U.S.cities.i

IPF trains advocates to promote a peaceful resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through educational programs.i
    IPF holds an annual Leadership Event to support key figures who promote peacemaking efforts.Previous speakers at the Leadership Event include President Bill Clinton,Vice President Al Gore,Senator Joseph Biden,Prime Minister Ehud Barak,then-Vice Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Vice Prime Minister Haim Ramon.i

Israel Policy Forum

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 9:26 am