جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

جوهرة الونشريس،،حيث يلتقي الحلم بالواقع،،
هنـا ستكـون سمـائي..سأتوسد الغيم..و أتلذذ بارتعاشاتي تحت المطــر..و أراقب العـالم بصخبه و سكونه و حزنه و سعـادته..
هنـا سأسكب مشاعري بجنون..هذيانا..و صورا..و حتى نغمــات..

جـوهـرة الـونشريس

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
جـوهـرة الـونشريس

حـيث يلتـقي الـحلم بالـواقع

₪]¦[_ Mistake Of The Day _]¦[₪ Cet jeune homme!!i [₪

In The Zone
    In The Zone
    Admin
    Admin

₪]¦[_ Mistake Of The Day _]¦[₪ Cet jeune homme!!i  [₪  7e99cbc882b2aa88afb53997d7f58ce04g
    عدد المساهمات : 4732
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
    الموقع : الأردن

تسلية ₪]¦[_ Mistake Of The Day _]¦[₪ Cet jeune homme!!i [₪

مُساهمة من طرف In The Zone الخميس مارس 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Cet jeune homme !!- French Mistake

French mistakes analyzed and explained

Mistakes will always be made in French, and now you can learn from them.x
    الأخطاء غالبا ما ترتكب في تعلم اللغة الفرنسية،و لكن الآن آن الأوان للتعلم منها...أن تعرف أكثر.
    To a French learner, it can seem like there are new French expressions lurking everywhere you turn, just waiting to trip you up.x
    Some expressions are relatively easy to figure out, but others are figurative or idiomatic, which makes things a lot harder.x
    In this Daily feature, I discuss French expressions that defy comprehension at first glance.x
    Wrong: Cet jeune homme

Right: Ce jeune homme
    Explanation: Six French adjectives have a special form to be used only in front of masculine nouns that begin with a vowel or mute h, as in cet homme.x

However, you can only use the special form if the adjective is actually right in front of that noun.x

In the case of "this young man," jeune is the word that you are putting "this" in front of, not homme.x

Since jeune begins with a consonant, you have to use the regular masculine adjective: ce jeune homme.x

On the other hand, for a noun like médecin, in front of which you normally use ce, if another adjective that begins with a vowel or mute h follows ce, you need to use the special adjective: ce médicin but cet ancien médecin.x

The thing to remember is that it's not the first letter of the noun that matters, necessarily, but the first letter of the word that follows the potential special form.x

₪]¦[_ Mistake Of The Day _]¦[₪ Cet jeune homme!!i  [₪  1213985408-d9a1f
    ₪]¦[_ Mistake Of The Day _]¦[₪ Cet jeune homme!!i  [₪  Ss-6

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء مايو 15, 2024 9:13 am